2018 Pension Consultation
The Company has consulted with active members of the Leonardo Helicopters Pension Scheme in relation to a proposed benefit change as part of the 2017 actuarial valuation process. The consultation ran until 13 April 2018.
This page has been used to keep members up to date on the progress of the consultation and to store key consultation documents.
Attached below are the following documents:
- The consultation letter which started the consultation process dated 8 February 2018.
- A Q&A produced by the Company at the start of the consultation period dated 8 February 2018.
- A Q&A produced by the Company during the consultation period dated 6 March 2018.
- The slides presented at the drop in sessions.
- A Q&A produced by the Company during the consultation period dated 29 March 2018.
- A further letter from the Company regarding the consultation dated 5 April 2018.
- The consultation outcome letter dated 16 May 2018.
Learn more about the Pensions Council - visit Scheme Details/Pensions Council.
To view any pdf files you will need Adobe Acrobat version 5.0 or above installed on your computer. You can download this free plugin by clicking here.
|Download all files in a single zip file|
|2018 02 08 Consultation start letter||272.62KB||12th February 2018||Download|
|2018 02 08 Questions and Answers||336.97KB||12th February 2018||Download|
|2018 03 06 Questions and Answers - part 2||331.39KB||6th March 2018||Download|
|2018 03 28 Briefing Session slides||1.25MB||27th March 2018||Download|
|2018 03 29 Questions and Answers - part 3||117.62KB||6th April 2018||Download|
|2018 04 05 Further member communication||77.83KB||6th April 2018||Download|
|2018 05 16 Consultation outcome letter||259.64KB||17th May 2018||Download|