Overview of benefits
Your benefit entitlement is a valuable package that can help you get the most out of retirement and help protect you and your family.
The package includes:
- a pension payable in retirement - which is based on your salary and length of service with the Company;
- an opportunity to take part of your entitlement as a tax free lump sum;
- the provision of death benefits (including a spouse's pension) should you die before taking your pension;
- ill health cover;
- the Company contributes to your entitlement; and
- you receive tax relief on your contributions.
You can find out more about the pension benefits available to you in the Scheme booklet. You can obtain a copy of the Scheme booklet that is relevant to you by contacting the Scheme Administrator, PSAL.