If you get married or enter into a civil partnership, your spouse or civil partner may be entitled to benefits from the Scheme. 

Don’t forget to let us know if you get married. You’ll need to send copies of your marriage certificate and your spouse’s birth certificate to the Scheme administrator, XPS Administration, along with a copy of an additional piece of ID such as your passport, a UK driving licence or an electricity bill.

Please remember to update your Expression of wish form too. If you are also a member of FuturePlanner, please remember to update your FuturePlanner Expression of wish too.